Views
Helpful
Replies

Changing the Corporate Directory name

blittrell
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

Is there a way to rename Corporate Directory in CM 6.1? In a School District people get a little bent when they see "Corporate" :)

Thanks

4 Replies 4

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I think there is some jsp? file you could edit (not tac supported of course) keep hunting around the forums, possibly in the developer forum it's posted. I remember seeing something about this.

Otherwise, you need to create your own XML file, then have it connect to your LDAP for calls, etc.

indeed, but that method is only for windows platforms

there is no way to do this in linux since tomcat files are not accessible without root access and we do not provide it for this stuff

the only way is a custom script on a separate server

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Bummer, Do either of you know if this will be something that is editable in the future?

Thanks

not that i'm aware of, as Tommer mentioned this was never supported even if doable in windows platforms.

the only reason someone found this could be changed was because the files were accessible within the windows explorer and someone looked for corporate directory and found the file that contains the name.

but linux limited CLI prevents all that, i don't believe this will be something you can change

i'd recommend you to get in touch with your SE or Account Manager and check with them the possibility of submitting a PER for this

HTH

java

HTH

java