Replies

hide ipphone number

<p>dear, voice experts,</p>

<p>Can we assign a no: to a phone and hide that no: from the phone?</p>

6 Replies 6

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Can you please eleborate where you would want to hide it from?  Also, do you have CallManager or CallManager Express?

Chris

it is cucm 6 ...

I want to assign a no: to a phone and in the phone it doest show that no:

Again, we need more details as to when you dont want to show the phone DN? Is it on the display of the phone, if so simply change the Line Text Label on the DN settings, or is it when the phone calls another extension?

HTH,

Chris

first of all i want to hide it in the phone display..means if anyone looks into the phone it doesnt shows a number or text....

Hi Eldho,

As per my understanding you want to hide the Directory number display on the phone at all times: If so,i'm afraid you cannot achieve this. DN display on the phone is a programmed feature on Callmanager and it displays the DN on the IP phone automatically.Please note Calling number and the called number parameters are required for SCCP signalling.

Hi there,

if you want to hide your number to other phones, try to use the Translation Patter > Calling Party Transform Mask

For external calls you can do thar using the Route Pattern > Calling Party Transform Mask

that will depends on your dialplan...

Andrei.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: