Replies

Call forwarding issue version 2

abidgorsi
Level 1
Level 1

<p>Hi,</p>

<p>Earlier i posted a query</p>

<p>"<strong>Hi, I've a wiered issue with CCM 6.1.<br />

In normal scenario, every 4 digit extension has its own DID and it appears perfect when making outbound calls from any extension. But if i enable call forwarding on any extension. The DID that comes to mobile screen ( after call forwarding ) isn't as it should be.<br />

Example scenario for one extension:<br />

For Extension 2156 .......DID is 4455856 and this appears same when i make outbound calls from 2156. Now if i enable call forwarding to my mobile number, the DID that appears on my mobile screen ( after call forwarding) is 4455899 whereas it should be 4455856. Now the more wiered thing is that for somee other extensions this call forwarding DID changes to 4455898.<br />

I've multiple sites having its own PRI gateway but  with centralized CCM. and the above mentioned behaviour is occuring for all the sites. <br />

Just to tell you, For PRI  CALL ROUTING INFORMATION- OUT BOUND CALLS: calling party selection = " ORIGINATOR"<br />

</strong></p>

<p>I got a reply, to change the calling pary selection from Originator to Redirector.</p>

<p>Now i did replace this parameter with " First Redirect Number ( External)" and the result is quite surprising. Now if a user from inside calls to my extension ( with call forwarding to my mobile) the DID number that appears on mobile screen is always 4455800......Whereas if an outside users dials my extension the DID number on my mobile screen is the required one i.e. my own DID.</p>

<p>Advice plz.<br />

Regards</p>

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi, collect "debug isdn q931" with "term mon" for the two redirected calls and post output.

Please find the attachment of debug output as you asked for.

I recied almost same output when calling party selection is:

First Redirect Number (External)

Or Last Redirect Number (External)

Thanks for your time and considreation.

Cheers

Hi, sorry I'm not familiar with CM, the option you need is like 'last redirect (external and internal)'.