cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Get Phone Registration Status

JeffG1
Level 3
Level 3

<p>Does any one know how to get (which table is the info in) a phone's registration status, ie the UCM server its registered to or if its not registered at all?</p>

<p>This doesnt seem to be held in the Device table...</p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

stephan.steiner
Spotlight
Spotlight

I'm afraid that's not in the database. Depending on the CCM release you need to query the DeviceListX.asp report (details in the ip phone services developer guide that you can get in the appropriate section at developer.cisco.com) or send a SelectCmDevices AXL Serviceability query (with the usual caveat of only 200 devices per query.. so you need AXL to extract all devices, then send one AXL Serviceability request per 200 devices until you have all the devices).

You'll also find the details on developer.cisco.com (http://developer.cisco.com/web/sxml/home)

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

stephan.steiner
Spotlight
Spotlight

I'm afraid that's not in the database. Depending on the CCM release you need to query the DeviceListX.asp report (details in the ip phone services developer guide that you can get in the appropriate section at developer.cisco.com) or send a SelectCmDevices AXL Serviceability query (with the usual caveat of only 200 devices per query.. so you need AXL to extract all devices, then send one AXL Serviceability request per 200 devices until you have all the devices).

You'll also find the details on developer.cisco.com (http://developer.cisco.com/web/sxml/home)

Thanks for the help.. Ive got the data however the returned result is killing me

Im getting something like

myservername

When I would like to see

myservername

Is there any way to kill off the

xsi:type="xsd:string"

How do you parse the results?

I'm using xpath queries and I don't have to worry about that unless the elements contain different namespaces (in which case I transform using an xsl and then run the queries).

I take the results and load them into an MS XLM document, I then parse out the elements///

xmlDoc=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM");

xmlDoc.async="false";

xmlDoc.loadXML(result);

For all of the AXL calls to UCM, my results come back as data

the MS XMLdom doent like the namespaces...

Ok I got it...

My results were set to capture the text not the xml...

The MS XMLDOM does ignore the namepsaces...

Thanks for your help..