Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Integration b/w Unity Connection 2.x and CCM 6.0

<p>  HI all,</p>

<p> </p>

<p>According to the guide for integration of Unity Connection 2.x with CCM 6.0 .. i have done all steps ... but im facing a problem while configuring phone systems on Cisco Unity Connection. according to guide i add new phone system and configure port group and port.but after configuring all these parameters when i click on go for check Telephony Configuration,im getting error that</p>

<p> </p>

<p>"unable to set MWIs on default switch"<br />

<br />

"unable to answer calls on default switch"<br />

<br />

"Unable to place notification calls on default switch"<br />

<br />

"Unable to play back messages on default switch"</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Attached are the files of error and config .... please reply urgently because i have to fix this issue ASAP.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Regards</p>

<p><br />

<br />

<strong>Attachment Keywords : </strong><br />

1) Cisco Unity Integration Errors.bmp <br />

2) port group config.bmp</p>

6 Replies 6

nowcommsupport
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

My first thoughts are that you can have more than one phone system configured, so theoretically you can have CCM-1, and Default Switch. Take a quick look and remove one of them, and then make sure that you have a port group/ports configured within that telephone system.

Are your ports registering on CUCM? Have you started all of your services? What is the status of your licenses?

Just food for thought...

Mike.

Thanks for your reply mike ... i tried to delete Default Switch phone system but system didnt allowed me to delete default switch ... my ports are registered properly to CUCM .. services are also running at Cisco Unity Connection ... new attach files are snap shot of Port & Port Group configuration have alook on it ....about lisence i didnt upload any lisence till yet !!! do i need that ??? if yes then tell which type of lisence i required for that plz reply urgently so that i can arrange for lisence !!!

Once again thanks for your time ...

Regards

Hi there,

On second thoughts it should come with a demo license, and it should have allowed you to start services fine. So a license file won't be required for now!

Can you bring up a few screen shots of the phone system pages. Personally i'd rename "Default Switch" to be something else, and then use that as your only phone system. Plop the port group/ports into that and give it a go.

Hi,

ok fine i will try to rename default switch and utilize it then will update you ... attached are the foto shot of phone system integration and Voice Mail Port config wizard .....

if you are finding my mistake then plz let me know urgently ....

Regards

Hi Nasry,

I would look closely at this good integration doc, and perhaps start over from scratch. One error I did notice is that the First Port in UC has DN 2000 but the ports in CUCM are DN 600-608. These numbers should match :)

Setting Up a Cisco Unified Communications Manager 6.x SCCP Integration with Cisco Unity Connection

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/2x/integration/cucm_sccp/guide/cucintcucmskinny070.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

hi guys ...

problem is resolved,all the things started to work .. about the error which i got on Unity Connection it is still there i dont know what does it means !! but voice messaging is working perfect.

Rob: i didnt configure 2000 DN in UC ??

Well Thanks for all of you guys for your reply and time

Now one more thing, i've to configure Auto Attendant on the same unity connection box which should play only after office hours .. lets suppose ofice time is from 9am-5pm .before 5pm whom so ever call it should go to the operator (no need for auto attendant feature here) but if some one call after 5pm then one message should play that our office timings are from 9am-5pm plz leave voice msg after beep "

customer will give me his recorded file which i need to upload in unity connection box,i didnt configure Auto Attendant before .. can any guide me step by step !!

Regards

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: