cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 6.1 and caller ID name

D0nprintup_2
Level 1
Level 1

Is there away that when a call comes in over a PRI I am getting sent the last 4 digits. I then route the call to the proper phone.

I currently there is no caller ID name being sent with this call. I want to append my own at the gateway or within call manager. I want to append the name of like, sales 1800 or something like that.

The only way I found was send it to a RP and then on the internal caller ID label it there. Then forward the RP to the proper phone.

With this setup, the person answering the phone see's forward - Sales 1800. But if they forward the call it will not follow.

3 Replies 3

Not applicable

In order for the Cisco CallManager to pass the calling party name, verify these settings on the gateway configuration page:

Verify that the Display IE Delivery field is checked.

Verify that the Presentation Bit is set to Allowed.

Verify under Service Parameters that the ToSendH225UserInfoMessage is set to True.

Hello Donald,

Is this an MGCP gateway or H323? Also, you may want to check with your service provider, as you may not have name delivery enabled on your PRI.

Hope that helped, if so please rate.

THis is aH323 gateway. I do not have name enabled. I dont want to. I am trying to look if there is a way the gateway or call manager can place a name on all incoming calls.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: