cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Recording Calls On Unity Connection 7.x

darylpotts
Level 1
Level 1

I saw on a dat sheet that you should be able to Record a live conversation with a caller and have the recording sent to your mailbox. I looked in the admin guide for uinty but can not seem to find out how this works or how to set it up. Does anyone have an easy setup guide or can tell me where to go and find it?

Thanks ahead of time!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
7 Replies 7

kelvin.blair
Level 5
Level 5

You are looking for live record. Take a look at this link..

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/7x/administration/guide/7xcucsag170.html#wp1071465

Rate if it helps..

Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks

Glad it helped.. Cheers!

I did further reading this morning and was wondering if there would be an easier way to record the call by pressing a number and not having to go through setting up a conference call? This way I do not interupt a call that I am on.

Thanks

I'm looking for the same thing,

Do anyone know of a way to set a button on the phone to setup the conference call with the recorder?

Thanks,

Justin

Hello,

I dont think there is a softkey available for live record. I know that CME 7 has the softkey, but I dont think CUCM has it.

Hi,

Did anyone found out a way to achieve this ? Can we do it through a custom keypad ?

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: