cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 2801 Gateway with UCM 7.0.1 Loosing service mgcpapp config

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

A new installation of UCM 7.0.1 with a Cisco 2801 gateway with 2 fxo ports.

The gateways dial peers are normally configured as this

dial peer 999030

service mgcpapp

port 0/3/0

dial peer 999031

service mgcpapp

port 0/3/1

when Callmanger gets rebooted for what ever reason the fxo ports go unregistered and it looks like this

dial peer 999030

dial peer 999031

it looses the servicemgcpapp and the port info.

Any idea why thanks in advance for you help.

3 Replies 3

kelvin.blair
Level 5
Level 5

What is the exact version of CM 7.0.1 are you running? I have seen some bugs with the first release. There is a ES out that solves lot of them. If you are running the earlier version of CM 7.0.1 I recommend upgrading to the ES that is out on Cisco site and then you may go to the SU that is listed..

I would try to reproduce this issue. If you can reproduce a TAC case will be able to solve. You've probably got a funky CUCM problem - something like a database replication issue.

You could also try just restarting services - start with TFTP, RIS, Callmanager.

-nick

Sorry took so long to see your responses. I have been having problem with notifications upon a post.

I 1st saw this happen after we applied this ES 7.0.1.21014-1 to fix call park monitoring in Attnedant console. I thought it was a fluke deal. But 2 weeks ago the customer had to reboot his servers and it happened again. I have also checked for database replication and it is in sync. Any other info would be greatly appreciated.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: