The most expert agent, HOW?

Answered Question
Feb 2nd, 2009

Hi All;

How can I give a degree for agents, so I can categorize the expert agent and less expert and so on, so some calls will goes for the most expert agent while others to less expert agent? Both agents in the same skill group.

Any advise?

Regards

Bilal

Correct Answer by david.macias about 8 years 3 weeks ago

Skill = Skill Groups. For example, lets say your most valuable customers call a special number, then you identify those callers and send them to your skill group with the best agents. While everyone else can go to another skill group with a different make up of agents.

david

Overall Rating: 4.5 (2 ratings)
Marco Villani Mon, 02/02/2009 - 10:11

you need to setup skills , if you are not to much familiar with the product you can go wizard-rmcm wizard. thanks.

bilalghayad Mon, 02/02/2009 - 10:50

I am familiar with the product but did not setup skills before (I am assuming that u mean by skills is something else than skill groups, correct?).

Assumed I succeed to know how can I set skills and assign these skills for the agents, then how in my script I can give the skill value for the call (same as we give the priority for queuing), so a calls of specific type to be routed for the highest available skilled agent comparing to calls of other types that has less skill value and will be routed to less skilled agent.

Any advise?

Regards

Bilal

Correct Answer
david.macias Mon, 02/02/2009 - 12:47

Skill = Skill Groups. For example, lets say your most valuable customers call a special number, then you identify those callers and send them to your skill group with the best agents. While everyone else can go to another skill group with a different make up of agents.

david

Actions

This Discussion