CSCO id problem

Unanswered Question
Feb 3rd, 2009

Hi guys,

<br />

<br />I registered with pearson vue, but didn't buy any vouchers to take the CCNA(640-802) composite exam as I didn't know that you can't purchase single vouchers! Hence couldn't schedule the exam.

<br />

<br />Now I've got a CSCO id (Note that I haven't taken a single Cisco exam yet. I just registered an account on vue); I've decided to schedule the exam from a training center instead.

<br />

<br />What do I do now? Use the same CSCO id or is it possible to delete the id? I've contacted pearson vue and they asked me to contact cisco so here I am..

<br />

<br />Any kind of feedback is appreciated.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
screech_14 Tue, 02/03/2009 - 01:00

Wow, I just read about the re-attempt offer given by pearson vue. If the offer still holds then I guess its better to schedule the exam through pearson vue online.

How do they do the scheduling in those learning centers?[Urghh.. I meant learning center in the above post as well and not testing center]

I'm guessing they'd have bought a bunch of vouchers from vue and they'll distribute the voucher numbers to the students.

screech_14 Tue, 02/03/2009 - 01:01

Oh btw I forgot to mention that I'm studying on my own hence facing the above problem.

Actions

This Discussion