I have wireless setup as follows;
Central company manages the network infrastructure inclusing wireless setup for group of companies;
1. Wireless setup based on central WISM card on 6500.
2. 1130 APs reside in multiple subnets.
3. They all have same SSID.
4. Few compaqnies reside in the same buiding. Their wireless ranges usually overlaps and is perfectly expecgted scenario.
5. Obviously the APs reside in differant IP subnets, and may be associated with the same WLC unit in WISM.
6. Clients want to roam between the APs.
7.They are already in same mobility group.
Question: Can we achieve L3 roaming with this scenario ?