cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DUCS 1.2.5

hankej
Level 1
Level 1

Can anyone give me the link to the download to DUCS 1.2.5?

I can't seem to find it on the website.

Thanks

5 Replies 5

gmorrow
Level 1
Level 1

Are you upgrading from a previous version? If so please let me know if you get it installed OK on your machines.

I have an issue when trying to install it. When I try I get a "setup has detected a previous version of Domino Unified Communications, please uninstall and run setup again" Or something to that affect.

I have uninstalled DUCS completely from my machine and still giving that message.

Definitely didn't want to hear that. :-)

Yes we will be upgrading from 1.2.4. Question for you is, what version of Lotus Notes are you running on your Unity server? We are still running 6.5.4 because we didn't want to breaking it by upgrading. I will let you know how everything goes.

We are currently running Notes 7.0.2 on the server and slowly upgrading peoples mail templates to 8.5. Most of them are on 8.0 and we have DUCS 1.2.4 on the Notes server and everything works fine with it.

How are you rolling out DUCS 1.2.5? Are you finding that you have to uninstall 1.2.4 first? I was thinking of trying to roll it out via Group Policies, but I'm not sure how to get around the uninstall of 1.2.4 first.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: