cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how to reach a meet me number from Unity Connectionused as AA

cspiro
Level 1
Level 1

i have unity connection 2.x i have configured a call handler to reach extension from outside i'm using the operator call handler and it is successfully reaching extension when the caller dial the extension.

how can let unity have view of my meet mee number so caller can join meet me conference from outside

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

if you mean instead of having a caller input that dials directly the meet-me having the user dial the meet-me DN configure a call system transfer to do this

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

The scenario is the following:

i have a meet me range 3[0-9]0 every time a user start a meet me conference he will pick a number from the range 3X0.

callers from the PSTN dial the main hunt number they will be greeted by the AA asking them to dial the extension to reach if they dial 3X0 they cannot reach it (normal because this ext is not registered with the VM). so how can configure VM or a Call handler to reach this range of extension.

how can

i already mentioned how to do it, you need to configure a caller input at a call handler (or whatever you want that has caller input), send them to a call system transfer and from there they can dial any DN they want. be aware they can dial ANY DN allowed by the restriction tables

HTH

java

HTH

java