cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Single number reach at 6.12

jolo07310
Level 5
Level 5

I have been trying to use this feature, but I am confusing by this feature.

<br />

<br />First of all, if someone call my IP Phone, after 2 rings, it will ring to my cell phone.

<br />

<br />Then when I go back to my office, I can hang up my cell, then press "Resume" to take the call from my IP Phone.

<br />

<br />Well, everything seems fine. Except someone told me that I can switch back to cell phone again without disconnect the call by assign the "Mobility" softkey to softkey template.

<br />

<br />However, I am not able to do that even assign Mobility to my phone softkey template. The message said "MobileConnect Off" at the top of screen. Can anyone tell me what I am missing??

<br />

<br />Thanks in advance.

<br />

<br />Ken

6 Replies 6

kelvin.blair
Level 5
Level 5

On the phone configuration you need to make sure that you specify owner user id. If this is not associated to the phone, you will not be able to transfer to mobile phone.

If this helps, please rate post.

Kelvin,

Thanks for quick respond.

However, the field is grey out for me. I look at another phone is not grey out. It is weird

When I try to update the phone, it will give me following message:

"This device is currently logged in by a user. Please be aware that some configuration changes will not be effective until the user logs out."

Any reason why??

Thanks

What model is the trouble phone? Mobile Connect is only supported on the following phones:

Mobile Connect and Mobile Voice Access work with Cisco Unified IP Phones 7906, 7911, 7941/61, 7962/42, 7970/71, 7975 that are running SIP or SCCP per this link..

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/7_0_1/ccmfeat/fsmobmgr.html#wp1132405

Hello,

The error you are getting is because an extension mobility user is logged into the phone that you are trying to make changes to.

Hope that helped, if so please rate.

That is correct if Extension Mobility is enabled on the phone and the user is logged into the device while you are making the change you will receive a message.

You are guys are good. Solve my problem.

5 points from me.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: