Views
Helpful
Replies

Issues After Software Upgrade to 7.0.1

jaydien1358
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

I just upgraded to software pack 7.0.1 . It did not go smoothly at. Appaently in CCA, the check box that's labeled 'Clean Up File System' (Or something like that) right before you start the upgrade will delete the cinfig file from flash. That through me for a loop.

Anyways, after I got the UC back up and runnign with the new software, 2 issues are happening.

1. When I log into the CUE GUI, all the software versions are listed as unknown. Is that by design with the ED release?

about.gif

2.  When I try to manage phones or extension the the CME gui, I get a login error that i never recieved before. Any clues on this one?

login.gif

Thanks.

Brian

www.jaydien.com

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Brian,

If your questions have been answered sufficiently, could you please take a moment to mark the thread as answered? This will help other users who have the same questions as you when they search the community for answers.

Thank you,

Cisco Moderation Team

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Brian,

On your second issue, please add the following command to your UC500 config:

ip http path flash:/gui

This is a known issue and we are working to fix it.

I will investigate what's going on with the version display (your first question) and get back to you ASAP.

Marcos

Marcos,

That fix worked. Thanks for your assistance. I look forward to your answer on the other issue.

Brian

Brian,

I have confimed that engineering loads are not read by that GUI section. What you are seeing is normal.

Thanks for bringing this up.

Marcos

Thank you.

-Brian

Hi Brian,

If your questions have been answered sufficiently, could you please take a moment to mark the thread as answered? This will help other users who have the same questions as you when they search the community for answers.

Thank you,

Cisco Moderation Team

Hello;

I also have the same issue with the CUE using sw package 7.0.1 and 7.0.2. I've been working with the PDI team (Ref#: 090212-000423).

I've entered Marco's command and see it under sh flash but still upon logging back into the CUE same issue. Also the other issue is under running report. See the attachment.

Tks., Amir

Hi Amir,

Was this working before the upgrade? Can you also check that the hostname for the CME device is set? It should be the IP address 10.1.10.2

Let me know,

Marcos Hernandez
Technical Marketing Engineer
Cisco Systems, Inc.

amir
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Marco;

That took care of the issue. The problem manifested when the new OS was installed. The initial issue was that I could not run the CUE wizard right after the IOS& CUE installation. By setting the host name to 10.1.10.2 and cisco/cisco it worked fine.

Many thanks., Amir

Happy to hear.

Marcos

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: