Views
Helpful
Replies

NAC CAS HA question

lolayo_19
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I currently have an IB and OoB VG environment. Both CAS are working fine, but now I want to add HA to both. Looking at te documentation (CAS user guide 4.1.3) I see I need two Service IP Addresses, one for the trusted interface and one for the untrusted. In my case since they ar running in VG mode, iwould normally have the same ip address in the trusted and untrusted sides. Does the same apply for the Service IP Addresses? should I use the same service ip on both sides??

Do I need in total three IP's 1 for both int's of the IB CAS, 1 for both int's of the OoB CAS, and 1 for both Service IP Addresses??

Thanks in advance for any info...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Daniel Laden
Level 4
Level 4

For a VGW solution, you would use the same IP address for trusted and untrusted.

You will need three IP addresses: Real Primary, Real Secondary, Service IP. This is per system not per interface.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Daniel Laden
Level 4
Level 4

For a VGW solution, you would use the same IP address for trusted and untrusted.

You will need three IP addresses: Real Primary, Real Secondary, Service IP. This is per system not per interface.

Thanks Dan!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: