Views
Helpful
Replies

Disconnect Cause=86

andres.pasten
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've a H.323 GW tryng to make a call through an FXO, and I receive 3 busy tones and then disconnect.

On debug I receive Disconnect Cause=86, but I haven't found the origin to this cause.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/ios/12_3/vvf_c/voice_troubleshooting/old/vts_appa.html#wp1007724

On this link, this cause didn't appear.

Any idea about the origin?

TIA

Andres Pasten

Adexus S.A.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

that cause stands for:

Call having the requested call identity has been cleared.

if you connect an analog phone does a call work??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

that cause stands for:

Call having the requested call identity has been cleared.

if you connect an analog phone does a call work??

HTH

java

HTH

java

Hi,

The FXO is connected to a Huaweii IAD, so I move the FXO direct to PSTN to check the FXO and the call connected ok. The problem was on the IAD.

I was only interested in the disconnected cause. Do you have a link more complete than the one I send?

TIA

Andres Pasten

Adexus S.A.

i use this one, not sure if it's accesible via web

Using Call Flows to Resolve Call Processing Problems

http://www.cisco.com/iam/unified/ipt611/Using_Call_Flows_to_Resolve_Call_Processing_Problems.htm

HTH

java

HTH

java

Hi Andres Pasten,

I have Same issue regarding call disconnect also i'm getting Disconnect cause=86, i saw in forums you had same issue, can you suugest or help me for this issue, how to solved by you this issue, please i realy need your help

Thanks 

Hi,

I´ve found a description for this issue:

Call Having the Requested Call Identity Has Been Cleared.
Indicates that the network has received a call resume request containing a call identity information
element indicating a suspended call that has in the meantime been cleared while suspended.

In my case the issue was on the IAD connected to my FXO, so the ISP changed the IAD for malfunction resolving the issue.

I suggest you to connect the FXO to something different (maybe another gw with a FXS) and check if the call pass ok.

See you.

Andres Pasten C.

Adexus S.A.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: