cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 7.x Password Issue

DAVE GENTON
Level 2
Level 2

Installed 2 box cluster and cannot log into the OS Admin page of the Subscriber ?? All login/pass the same, restarted all that jazz, shows in cluster together, anyone seen this and better yet anyone know how to password reset in 7.x ?? the old pwrecovery method appears to not work.

dave

3 Replies 3

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The OS password is server specific. It's not for the cluster. So the Publisher has an OS login and the Subscriber has an OS login.

If the login you have for the subscriber does not work, keep guessing, if the pwrecovery does not work, it only takes about 45 minutes to reload the subscriber.

Thx I got it, pwrecovery did work from the console and it showed my issue, the "Administrator" showed up in all CAPS, so I just logged in with the admin login name in caps... ;) been a long day...

I hear ya. I had a setup a couple weeks ago, the Subscriber would not add to the Publisher no matter in the lab for prestaging. Turns out I used some old keyboard the keys were not working correctly. When I entered the Publisher security password, it was not what I thought it was. bah!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: