cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Strange CLI issue

qbakies11
Level 1
Level 1

When I do a 'show run' command it scrolls all the way through the whole thing without page breaks. I have quite a long config so this is an issue because I can't see what is at the beginning of the config. It happens if I telnet or SSH and with different programs. Anyone know how to correct this?

*EDIT*

It's not just 'sh run'. It happens with anything I display with the show command.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sorry I assumed you were using a switch/router firewall. Please try pager 30 from the config mode:

ASA5510-FW1(config)# pager 30

regards

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Tshi M
Level 5
Level 5

you might have term length set to zero in your configuration. Try to set term length to a specific number such as

term len 30

regards,

I don't see a way to set term length, only term width.

Sorry I assumed you were using a switch/router firewall. Please try pager 30 from the config mode:

ASA5510-FW1(config)# pager 30

regards

Sorry, I probably should have clarified I was using an ASA 5510. Your solution worked, thank you.

I am glad I was able to help out and thanks much for rating the post. We all learn from this forum and it is great when folks rate helpful posting.

Regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card