cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot add a 7970 to CUCM 7

ingenierodevoz
Level 1
Level 1

I recently installed CUCM 7.0.1.11000-2 using the demonstration license. We've attempted to add a 7970 and a 7961 for testing but the web page hangs until it times out and the phones are not added. I am able to add a 7940 or a 7960 without an issue. I've done a complete reinstallation twice (I'm on my third installation) and I always get the same issue. (BTW, these are the only 2 phones on the system...it's not out of licenses)

<br />

<br />Has anyone seen this before or have some guidance?

<br />

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

JeffG1
Level 3
Level 3

I ran into a similar problem like this, can you check your Network card Duplex settings and make sure your UCM servers match the switch, both in configuration and what they are actually running at.

I found I have a duplex mis-match and I got the same problems, I could update . Change / add a 7940 /60 but not any of the 41/42/45s

As soon as I fixed the mismatch everything worked fine…

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

JeffG1
Level 3
Level 3

I ran into a similar problem like this, can you check your Network card Duplex settings and make sure your UCM servers match the switch, both in configuration and what they are actually running at.

I found I have a duplex mis-match and I got the same problems, I could update . Change / add a 7940 /60 but not any of the 41/42/45s

As soon as I fixed the mismatch everything worked fine…

That fixed it up…I don't understand why…but it did. Thank you very much for your help!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: