Views
Helpful
Replies

Easy VPN Client access

g.ayllon
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

I have configured an Easy VPN Client Mode connection between an ASA5505 as client at remote site and a VPN3000 Concentrator as server at HQ network, remote users can easily connect to HQ network, but users at HQ network could not communicate to remote users (i.e VMWare support). When Cisco VPN software client is used, users in both networks are able to communicate and VMWare support is provided.

Since PAT is used, is it possible to contact remote users behind an Easy VPN client mode connection?.

2 Replies 2

mvsheik123
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

It may be existing, but just wanted to make sure, have you configured a network List (Configuration-->policy management-->Traffic management) with your internal network to be reached by easy VPN clients, and applied that list in the Split tunneling Network list part of the 'Client Config' tab in the Easy VPN users group..?

hth

MS

Hi,

We are not using split tunneling, all traffic from remote users must be passed through VPN HQ connection. I know that, easy VPN ACLs are dynamically created, so, there is no need to configure additional ACLs at outside interface....

Thanks.

GA

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: