cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No icon for MeetingPlace Express web conference in CUPC

zvonny1979
Level 1
Level 1

We have installed MPe 2.1 and CUPS/C 7.0. The problem we are experiencing is that there is no icon in CUPC for users to web conference. The Server Health shows a green "check" for Web Conferencing and the username and password I have provided is correct since I can log into MPe web pages with the credentials.

Any clues why the "door" icon doesn't show at all in CUPC?

Regards,

Zvonny

5 Replies 5

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Did you add in the login credentials on the client? The user must add in their credentials for the MP server (same for Unity IMAP)

I've managed to solve the problem. The credentials were correct. This issue was a misunderstanding on my part.

The "door" is not the correct icon for starting webconferences and it is not always available in CUPC like video,IM,phone,e-mail.

The icon is two squares on top of each other and this icon is available for me when I am talking to someone(Phone) through CUPC. I don't get the icon when I'm IM:ing with them though.

/Zvonny

keithknowles
Level 1
Level 1

you were able to successfully integrate MPE 2.1 with CUCM/CUPS 7?? Was there anything out of the ordinary you had to do to accomplish this?? I cannot get the CUPS client to connect to the server. Server Health shows a red "X" and cannot launch web meetings. Any suggestions??

Hi all,

I'm currently having the same issue, the red x on the web conference service under server status, could you please share the solution how have you fixed it? currently installed ccm 7.1.3 and presence 7.0.6 plus mpex 2.1.1.2

Thanks,

In my case it was simply an issue with the CUPC client itself.  The Red "X" would show under server

health, but I could still launch a meeting, once I did the red "X" would be replaced with a green "check".  This issue is fixed in later releases of the CUPC client, what version are you currently running?  I am running 7.0(2.13717) on Windows and 7.0.2.13764 on Mac OS 10.5

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: