cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Reports on a specific telephone #?

DMobley1022
Level 1
Level 1

Are there reports that I can run that will show me how many calls where made to a specific# and how many calls where made from a specific#?

<br />If so where do I find these reports?

For example. I want to find out how many calls a day are being placed to xxx-xxx-xxxx. That is an analog line and when somebody calls that # is rings ext XXXX, ext XXXX is programed on 4 different phones so it rings all 4 phones. I want to find out how many calls are being placed to this xxx-xxx-xxxx or would I just run a report based on the main ext that is programmed on all 4 phones?

2 Replies 2

mattcalderon
Level 4
Level 4

You don't say what you are running. CME or CUCM. If you are running CUCM you have the option of CDR which will give detailed information on call records. If you are running CUCM post the version and I can get you a guide.

CUCM. I think I found what I was looking for in the CDR. I just did a search on the gateway. THanks;

Dustin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: