cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Single Number Reach, No Ringback

degg
Level 1
Level 1

we have an issue with SNR where there is no ringback when the Remote Destination (cell phone) is ringing. Once the call connects, the audio is fine. The cell phone rings, but the caller does not hear ringback.

Here is the call flow:

PSTN --> CMM (H323) --> UCM 6.1 --> IP Phone/Remote Destination --> 2811 (H323) --> PSTN.

We have several users with the same config, but not all of them have the ringback issues.

We just fixed an issue on the CMM with one-way or no audio, but disabling CEF. The 2811 still have CEF enabled, could that cause the issue?

Thanks!

6 Replies 6

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

which exact version of 6.1, we have a history of similar problems in earlier versions.

We are running version 6.1.2.1000-13.

Youmight try putting the following command on your ingress dialpeers on the CMM:

dialpeer voice 1111 voip

progress_ind setup enable 3

I found out that we are running into a bug for UCM, CSCsq67485.

I think we may have the same issue, running same CUCM. I looked but couldn't find the "DelayBeforeRinging" Timer in the Service Paramters, could you find it on your system?

Thanks.

The only one I found was on the Remote Destination Profile. Our 'Send Progress Timer' is set to 3 seconds. The timer on my Remote Destination Profile was already set to 2, which is 1 second less than the Progress timer, but was not working. I changed it around a few times and it still did not work. I have not changed the Send Progress Timer yet to test, but we are upgrading soon so I may not change it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: