I am working on a CSS to ACE migration, and as the first step of testing, we have moved both the CSS and ACE running in parallel with different IP addresses. As a test, we changed the default gateway of 2 servers to point to the ACE. From the ACE, we can ping the server side real server IPs.
From the client side, we can ping the ACE server side IP address, as well as the VIP addresses.
We have a static route for the 2 hosts pointing to the ACE.
This is my first migration; I assume I'm missing something simple.
10.11.5.x is server side.
10.11.1.x is client side.
All of the health probes are Successful.
I can't ping the real servers from the client side, and none of the VIP bring up the expected pages.