cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7936 Incoming Calls

Mojo1
Level 1
Level 1

If you have a 7936 and have people calling in to a number that is the 7936 voip, can you receive a call and press confrn and keep receiving calls to bring everyone on to the conference?

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

i don't have a 7936 right now so i'm not sure if the softkey is available but the way to do this would be using the join button, conference means you're going to call the other party not that the other party is calling you.

why not consider a meet-me DN for this??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

I have never done this before. I looked in Call Manager and when you add new Conf Bridge, it give you the option of the entering the MAC of the phone you want to use for this. Once you do this is it just a matter or people calling in on the ext assigned to that device? If so how do you handle incoming calls as far as adding them to the confernce?

no, a meet-me DN is not a conference bridge as such. that MAC is not to input a phone's MAC

it's a DN.

the 1st person presses meet-me dials the DN, any other user only dials DN.

HTH

java

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: