Hello. Very interesting problem here. Curious to hear what you think and if you can provide direction.
I setup a test queue with no agents logged in.
1. Calls placed to a DID that triggers a CRS script. Caller is queued. After approx 3 minutes call is Dropped. (Local PRIs being used - DMS100 switch type)
2. Calls placed to company Main Line and transferred by Receptionist to the my test Queue. After approx 3 minutes call is Dropped (same Local PRIs being used).
3. Calls placed to a Test 800 number stayed queued indefinitely (LD PRIs being used - 4ESS swith type).
4. Internal calls to the script trigger remain queued indefinitely.
5. I next tested with an agent logged in. Call connects to agent and remains connected without dropping at any point.
6. Normal DID calls on Local PRIs DO NOT DROP. Nor do outgoing LD calls. No reports from users.
Attached are JTAPI and IVR logs with 2 dropped calls. Call details are as follows:
start 11:45, dropped at 11:48, duration 2:58
start 11:49 dropped at 11:52, duration 2:54
Look for Trigger of 1899. Queue name is TEST_QUEUE. UCXX 5.0.