Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Fast busy from CUE on UC520

In our lab we have a UC520 connected via a sip trunk to an IP PBX (Selta SamIP). All is working fine but the call forwarding to voicemail from internal phone extensions. The calls received from the outisde, passing through the PBX, are forwarded correctly to the voicemail, as well as calls from the ip phones registered to the UC. The issue arises only when the call is made by a phone registered to the pbx, thus using only the extensions: as soon as the call is forwarded to the cue we receive a fast busy tone. Attached the conf.

Thank you in advance for your help

4 Replies 4

CUE cannot do G711alaw.

If you do not have a transcoder configured, you will need to configure one.

hth,

nick

Many Thanks Nick.

We have a transcoder configured actually, anyway I'm going to check it.

The issue arises only when a phone belonging to the PBX tries to reach the voicemail. All the calls from the PSTN end correctly to the voicemail and they have to change the codec from g711a to g711u as well. The same for the calls among phones registered to the UC. It doesn't seem to be a problem related to transcoding; please correct me if I'm wrong.

Ciao

Mauro

Hi Mauro,

Capture 'debug voip ccapi inout' to your logging buffer.

Then do a 'show logging | i cause'.

My guess is you're disconnecting on cause code 65 or 47.

hth,

nick

Hi Nick

Shame on me :-(

The transcoder was configured incorrectly, I checked this morning the conf.....

Now all is working fine.

Thank you again for your help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: