cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyone use Linksys SPA2102 with CUCM 5/6/7 ?

baf-troyhigh
Level 1
Level 1

I'm tryin to setup a Linksys SPA2102 with CM, and it keeps getting rejected. I have tried creating a different phone security profile that uses digest authentication. I have created a user in CM to use for this device. I'm not sure what I am missing. Anyone used these before?

3 Replies 3

Not applicable

Linksys SPA2102 devices work perfectly with CallManager. Linksys SPA2102 is the ATA-188 replacement.

On the CallManager side: Create new 3d party basic SIP. Set owner user id and digest user id to existing ad user, for security profile set standard sip non-secure. Then associate device with user.

On the phone side: Domain/Realm and SIP Proxy set to IP address of CallManager. Display name may be anything. User name is an extension assigned to the phone. Authorization User set to username set as owner/digest user in CallManager. Password can be blank.

PERFECT!! I didn't know you had to set the username to be an extension on the SPA.

Thank you very much!

I'm glad to see that SPA2102 works with CUCM!

I have a question for you, how many DLUs do you need for each SPA2102?

I have seen that every third party SIP device (basic) needs 3 DLUs. Since each SPA2102 supports two analog phones, do you need 6 DLUs if using both FXS ports?