cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 2.6 Logical Discrepancy will not clear

nagel
Level 1
Level 1

I have several Trunk Vlan Mismatch noticifications showing up in Logical Discrepancies. I am sure that I have resolved the issue on both ends of the trunk but I am unable to get notification to clear itself. Is there something that I need to do to make it clear or should it just go away by itself.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Try restarting Daemon Manager. This will reset ANIServer, and allow you to start a new Data Collection.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Discrepancies will only clear after a Campus Data Collection is run which finds that the problem is no longer present on the network.

Ahaa.... It appears that my last successful data collection was Jan 3. The next shcheduled collection shows stuck at 38 percent complete. I have removed all schedules for data collection but I am unable to manually start a new collection as I get a warning message that data collection is already running. Any ideas on this?

Try restarting Daemon Manager. This will reset ANIServer, and allow you to start a new Data Collection.

jclarke.... Spot on Analysis....All issues resolved....Thanx so much.....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: