Switching between CDA Reason Codes

Unanswered Question
Feb 9th, 2009
User Badges:

Hey everyone!

Has anyone figured out how to switch between Desktop Agent "Not Ready" Reason Codes without going to Ready?

My users are always complaining about getting a call during those two seconds of going ready, before hitting not ready again.

Using IPCC Express Premium 4.5(2)

I have found quite a few people wondering the same as me. Lots of google results, but none that resulted in answers.

I'm hoping to find some here!

Thanks everyone!

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Anthony Holloway Mon, 02/09/2009 - 14:57
User Badges:
  • Purple, 4500 points or more

It's not possible in 4x or 5x, not sure about 7x or 8x (road map).

One thing to try is to unplug the phone, then go to lunch. =)

apaxson Mon, 02/09/2009 - 14:59
User Badges:

HA! =) Love it.

Yeah. I do understand why it doesn't let you, since you aren't exactly changing states.

But, I was hoping someone may know a workaround or hack to get it to do that.

Thanks for your reply, avholloway!

apaxson Fri, 02/27/2009 - 11:40
User Badges:

Good Luck with that! If you find a way, please post for the rest of us!

Unfortunately, I've had to tell the departments to either stay on the current workstate, or risk receiving a call and have a RNA or just accept the call.

Bill Near Wed, 03/04/2009 - 07:38
User Badges:

I have a similar issue on a 5.0(2) system where the customer is also using Calabrio WFM with schedule adherence. The inability to change Not Ready reasons literally prevents agents from adhering to their schedule if, say, they want to move from an hour of "Not Ready - Lunch" to the next hour of "Not Ready - Training" - as an example.

The good news is that this issue has been addressed in 7.x (per the Calabrio product manager for CAD).

Good luck.

Actions

This Discussion