@Gateway and WAN?

Unanswered Question
Feb 9th, 2009

If we have 2 gateway which card we will use to connect them over WAN?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Kenneth Mohammed Mon, 02/09/2009 - 17:29

That all depends, WIC is just for data, while VWIC supports both voice and data. So actually you would be able to use either of them over the WAN, depending on your other requirements. What type of circuits do you have?

Hope that helped, if so please rate.

mdoney2e2 Tue, 02/10/2009 - 04:18

A normal WIC is fine for IP Voice, its just IP packets youre sending, same as data.


This Discussion