MCS7825I3-K9-CMC1

Option 2:

Purchase

UCSS

MCS7825I3-K9-CMC1

Option 3:

MCS7825H3-K9-CMC1

CON-ESW-C7U7825

Pls advise which recommend solution for cost-effective and ease of installation.

Thanks in Advance

2 Replies 2

Not applicable

What are you looking to do with it?

Hi,

Only option1 is going to work in your case.

Option 2 and 3 are invalid. Reason -

ESW is minor software upgrade (4.1 to 4.2) which is a mandatory component for UCSS. UCSS without ESW is of no use. UCSS + ESW will give you the major upgrades.

To purchase a Cisco Unified Communications Software Subscription, you must:

To purchase a Cisco Unified Communications Software Subscription, you must purchase Cisco Unified Communications Operate Services (any version of Essential Operate or Select Operate) on the corresponding applications.

Make your purchase within 90 days of an initial system (hardware and software) acquisition, such as your first server in a Cisco Unified CallManager 5.0 cluster (does not apply to expansions within a single cluster)

Purchase your subscription within 90 days of purchasing a major release upgrade

From- http://www.cisco.com/en/US/netsol/ns737/networking_solutions_package.html

I would rather go for a newpurchase of CUCM 7.0. You are anywhich ways going to purchase MCS7825I3-K9-CMC1 server which is an appliance and will come preinstalled with 7.0. Additionally purchase the node license and you are done.

-> Sushil

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: