Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco PIX 506e Remote Access

khayes1984
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I'm having trouble with my PIX doing Remote Access VPN. I only have one static IP address, and I'm using PPPoE. At one point I had the VPN connection up but I do not remember what I did. I forgot to save my config to memory. I have gre, and PPTP opened, and the destination network would be my inside LAN I would assume.

Well the furthest I'll get with my VPN i'll connect to it, and will not have access to any device on my network, nore PING it. I can't even get out to the internet. I had the split tunneling checked, and did not work PLEASE someone help me.

4 Replies 4

khayes1984
Level 1
Level 1

Can anyone help me?

Here's my attached config.

Hello khayes1984,

I am not really the right person for a solution about your problem. But i just want to let you know that it is never a good idea to publish user(names) and password information.

Knowing login/usernames make it more simple and afaik there are some ways to decrypt secret passwords.

It take time but mainly there is a way to do it. Better use "show tech-support".

It will always remove passwords and things like that.

Yes I know I didn't think of using show tech-support when I posted this.

So I did a port forward from the outside to a RRAS server, and none of the LAN devices can go out to the Internet, only the RRAS server. Am I missing something or doing something wrong?