cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple Unity-CallManager integrations and Voice Ports not registering.

gpworld
Level 1
Level 1

Have a UCM 5.1 Cluster and 6.1 Cluster using the same Unity 5.0(1) Server (failover with exchange). After changing the existing integration and adding the new 6.1 integration I cannot get the voice ports to register with either CallManager. Verifying the servers in the integration, the logs report test registration successful with no errors.

Process: Removed answering ports from 5.1 line group and deleted unwanted ports from the integration on CallManager.

On 6.1 CallManager created new voicemail ports.

Put Unity into failover so secondary is answering all calls.

On Unity primary removed unwanted ports from 5.1 integration. Created new 6.1 integration and rebooted server.

Ports will NOT register with Unity and I am scared to fail it over to 'see' if it will kick start the ports. Fear being that if it doesnt will I be able to fail back to the secondary server.

ANY thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Greg

2 Replies 2

applegreen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, Greg, can you please tell me how this is fixed since I am planning the same integration? thank you very much

Hoan Mai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Greg,

Since it's a failover pair, the ports won't register 'til you fail it back.

The AvCsNodeMgr controls which server is the active box. Only active Unity server registered with CM.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: