cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NetManager- Cisco Monitor Director

mariapenilla
Level 1
Level 1

I would appreciate a hand on the installation of Cisco Monitor Director on a server. I have sucessfully installed the program but when I try to run the patch.bat I have the following message in cmd-patch-install.log:

* Initialized at Wed Feb 11 14:45:44 CET 2009 *

Wed Feb 11 14:45:44 CET 2009 INFO: Verifying the installer...

Wed Feb 11 14:45:44 CET 2009 DEBUG: Verifying DIR Existence: C:\Archivos de programa\Cisco Systems\CiscoSMB\Cisco Monitor Director 1.1.2\patch\.\..\Tomcat\webapps\servlets\WEB-INF\classes

Wed Feb 11 14:45:44 CET 2009 ERROR: No such directory C:\Archivos de programa\Cisco Systems\CiscoSMB\Cisco Monitor Director 1.1.2\patch\.\..\Tomcat\webapps\servlets\WEB-INF\classes

Wed Feb 11 14:45:44 CET 2009 ERROR: File existence verification failedDirectory not found C:\Archivos de programa\Cisco Systems\CiscoSMB\Cisco Monitor Director 1.1.2\patch\.\..\Tomcat\webapps\servlets\WEB-INF\classes

**********************************************************************************

Effectively there into webapps only exits the root folder, servlets.war and ui.war.

I have already installed the last Java version and I have to no more ideas to fix the problem.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks.

1 Reply 1

mariapenilla
Level 1
Level 1

It would help to know which Java application and versions I should have installed.