cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NetManager- Cisco Monitor Director

mariapenilla
Level 1
Level 1

I would appreciate a hand on the installation of Cisco Monitor Director on a server. I have sucessfully installed the program but when I try to run the patch.bat I have the following message in cmd-patch-install.log:

* Initialized at Wed Feb 11 14:45:44 CET 2009 *

Wed Feb 11 14:45:44 CET 2009 INFO: Verifying the installer...

Wed Feb 11 14:45:44 CET 2009 DEBUG: Verifying DIR Existence: C:\Archivos de programa\Cisco Systems\CiscoSMB\Cisco Monitor Director 1.1.2\patch\.\..\Tomcat\webapps\servlets\WEB-INF\classes

Wed Feb 11 14:45:44 CET 2009 ERROR: No such directory C:\Archivos de programa\Cisco Systems\CiscoSMB\Cisco Monitor Director 1.1.2\patch\.\..\Tomcat\webapps\servlets\WEB-INF\classes

Wed Feb 11 14:45:44 CET 2009 ERROR: File existence verification failedDirectory not found C:\Archivos de programa\Cisco Systems\CiscoSMB\Cisco Monitor Director 1.1.2\patch\.\..\Tomcat\webapps\servlets\WEB-INF\classes

**********************************************************************************

Effectively there into webapps only exits the root folder, servlets.war and ui.war.

I have already installed the last Java version and I have to no more ideas to fix the problem.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks.

1 Reply 1

mariapenilla
Level 1
Level 1

It would help to know which Java application and versions I should have installed.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: