cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NetManager- Cisco Monitor Director

mariapenilla
Level 1
Level 1

I would appreciate a hand on the installation of Cisco Monitor Director on a server. I have sucessfully installed the program but when I try to run the patch.bat I have the following message in cmd-patch-install.log:

* Initialized at Wed Feb 11 14:45:44 CET 2009 *

Wed Feb 11 14:45:44 CET 2009 INFO: Verifying the installer...

Wed Feb 11 14:45:44 CET 2009 DEBUG: Verifying DIR Existence: C:\Archivos de programa\Cisco Systems\CiscoSMB\Cisco Monitor Director 1.1.2\patch\.\..\Tomcat\webapps\servlets\WEB-INF\classes

Wed Feb 11 14:45:44 CET 2009 ERROR: No such directory C:\Archivos de programa\Cisco Systems\CiscoSMB\Cisco Monitor Director 1.1.2\patch\.\..\Tomcat\webapps\servlets\WEB-INF\classes

Wed Feb 11 14:45:44 CET 2009 ERROR: File existence verification failedDirectory not found C:\Archivos de programa\Cisco Systems\CiscoSMB\Cisco Monitor Director 1.1.2\patch\.\..\Tomcat\webapps\servlets\WEB-INF\classes

**********************************************************************************

Effectively there is such file into webapps, there is only the root folder, servlets.war and ui.war.

I have already installed the last Java version and I have to no more ideas to fix the problem.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks.

3 Replies 3

mchin345
Level 6
Level 6

make sure the below things.

1. If Cisco Security Agent is installed on your machine, you will need to disable it before you install Cisco Monitor Director.

2. You cannot install both Cisco Monitor Manager and Cisco Monitor Director on the same machine.

3. It is recommended that you have administrator privileges on the machine you will install Cisco Monitor Director onto

4. Make sure that the antivirus software installed on your machine has not been disabled. Otherwise, you will not be able to install Cisco Monitor Director.

I have the following error:

It appears that patch is not extracted correctly or not executed from the right directory.

I have extracted the patch in C:\Archivos de programa\Cisco Systems\CiscoSMB\Cisco Monitor Director 1.1.2\

I hope you could give my any kind of clue how to fix the matter.

Thanks in advance.

I have the following error:

It appears that patch is not extracted correctly or not executed from the right directory.

I have extracted the patch in C:\Archivos de programa\Cisco Systems\CiscoSMB\Cisco Monitor Director 1.1.2\

I hope you could give my any kind of clue how to fix the matter.

Thanks in advance.