cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MeetingPlace express VT cannot connect to Web Conferences

jonathan.magee
Level 1
Level 1

I have MeetingPlace VT 2.0.3.35 and cupc clients (7.0.1)

All users pass the browser test, can ping the MPX NICS by hostname using MPX DNS entries - the NIC bindings are configured as per the best practices docs.

Clients have flash 9 and 10 installed.

I can start audio and video conferences without issue but clients cannot connect to web conferences.

I have tried initiating conferences directly from CUPC and from the MeetingPlace webadmin, both fail.

The browser attempts to connect, as I can see the green progress bar, until it eventually times out.

Eventually I get a Systen Error screen stating that the browser could not connect to the MPX server, please re-launch.

The address bar also has an error at the end of the URL ?launcher=false.

I have 6 web licenses available on the system.

3 Replies 3

srinivas_kr
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Jonatha,

I had the same issue while connecting to meeting place with flash 10.Either you need to apply a hot fix as per the TAC support. Or else you need to uninstall flash 10 and install flash 9 to attend meetings

Thankyou for the update, do you know the hotfix number is it an engineering special

You can try this hot fix which I am enclosing and read the procured document. But I think you can use it only for Meeting place 6.0. Even then take a look.

Thanks

Srinivas

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: