Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Business Attendant Console Transfer Problems

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Guys,

I have a very stsrange problem with the Business AC. When calls are transferred from the Console, it does not ring out at the destination phone, but the caller keeps hearing the phone ring.

I did a physical observation test and while the phone is ringing at the callers ears after been transferred, it does not actually ring on the phone.

Any ideas will be appreciated as this is seruously impacting service

Please rate all useful posts
4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Deji

it might take some traces to find out exactly what's going wrong there, also if this is for external calls the GW config might need to be reviewed as well.

since this seems to be a live environment the recommendation would be to open a TAC so they can set a webex to review the config and if all checks then gather the required info and call flow to review the traces.

java

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Jamie,

Thanks. I did resolve the issue. For some reasons I disabled the call recall on the console and this was what was affecting it. I enabled back and it started working again...Strange though as call recall should not affect call transfer

Please rate all useful posts

Hi,

I am using Enterprise edition and I have the same issue, can you please explain more detail how you fixed this problem? I can't see call recall option in the attendant console.

thanks

Alex

Hi Alex,

http://<>/webadmin/login.aspx

check:

Under User configuration

Transfer Recall timers.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmac/arc/arcag3014.pdf

We saw that you open a TAC case today with our IPCC|AC team this fixed the issue?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: