Practice questions for CVoice 642-436

Unanswered Question
Feb 11th, 2009

Hey folks, long time no speak. I am a CCNP/DP from '00 that is up for recert again for the 3rd time. I figured I will recertify my CCNP/DP by taking a CCVP track exam 642-436 and start the CCVP track now. I have the authorized cisco press study guide, third edition of CVoice. The CD does not have any practice quizzes like my other study guides from years pass. Did I miss something? Are there any practice quizzes available online for the Cvoice exam? I do have a full lab with 2600xm/2811 voice enabled routers(but with old VIC1 cards) and 3550/3750P switches.

I have been out of the Cisco world for a few years now and may jump back in so I was not sure how much the study guides and exams have changed from'06.

I don't think I will complete the CCVP by July so I know I have to take the CCVA exam too at some point, bummer.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards…

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
west33637 Wed, 02/11/2009 - 11:48

Are you sure that half way through the CCVP, they will still insist you take the CCVA? Is this confirmed?

I am well into the CCVP already and don't see the justification for having me go back and do the CCVA.

Actions

This Discussion