cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Outbound UCCX

joshehaos
Level 1
Level 1

I've been working on the UCCX outbound campaign and was curious about the phone numbers you import. If you import all the numbers and it runs through them all, does it stop? Or does it run through all of them again? I've browsed through the admin guide and did not see anything unless I missed it

Thanks

1 Reply 1

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Take a look at the CAD

Basically the system dials each number, and depending on how it is classified by the Agent and whether it is answered decideds whether it should be dialed again or 'closed'.

If closed, it won't be dialled. As you reach the end of the campaign, the number of calls in the db that should be redialled gets smaller, so at the end you often start seeing the same numbers crop up repeatedly.

The system tries each number for a max of 3 retries (so 4 calls in total) before closing it down even if not answered, so eventually it just stops.

Ensure you are on the latest release of software with the latest SR (e.g. 5.0(2)SR2 if you are 5.x) as there were a lot of bugs in the first release with this component.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts....

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!