cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Disappearing transfer Softkeys..

homewreka71
Level 1
Level 1

I am having some issues with a intermitted disappearing transfer softkeys with incomming calls, I have seen other post like this in the forums but with little or no resolutions. We are running CCM 6.0 but we are not running SIP on our phones, I have check the phone load for our 7960's and they are SCCP - P00308000800. the problem is only on 5 ip phones (7960)so far (unfortunately one of the phones belongs to a VIP)and no other phones are having this issue, so if anyone could help me or have an idea I will be most appreciated. Thank You.

6 Replies 6

testeven
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi!

Make sure the "Auto Line Select" is disabled under the device-> phone

settings.

HTH

Regards,

Teresa.

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

testeven
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I forgot to say you need to check that the Maximum Number of Calls on the line is set to more than 2.

The auto line select can solve the issue if the phone has a call connected on line 1 and a call is incoming on line 2. If you have the auto line select, the transfer option disappears from the softkey

options.

Regards!

Teresa.

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

is this for internal/external calls?

if external what protocol on the GW?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks for the reply guys.

javalenc: 1.These are external calls comming in. 2. We are run MGCP protocol on that GW.

Testeven: 1.Yes, all of the ip phone involed with this problem have "Auto Line Select" Disable. 2.And these phones all lines are set: Maximum Number of Calls = 2 and Busy Trigger = 1.

Oh yes I forgot to mention, these are "Multiple Line Appearnce" phones for example: extension number 7787 is on key 1 through 4 on all five ip phones. Hope this helps. Thanks again..

Looks like this is becoming a regular issue but with no known resolutions. I have tried almost everything but nothing works.

Hi

If you have the same DN as shared line on several phones, you might be reaching the maximum number of calls.

You might test having two active calls on different phones but same DN, and check if you are able to transfer or not. If you are not able, try dropping one of the calls and check again the transfer.

Hope it helps

Pedro

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: