How am I going to pass my CCNA exam?

Unanswered Question
Feb 11th, 2009

I would like to get feedback from any of you who has had no time to study but managed to pass the CCNA. I'm just getting started with the Odom books (ICND1 and ICND2) and Please share your techniques in preparing for the CCNA exam. Here's my story:

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
scottmac Wed, 02/11/2009 - 15:32

It's just a matter of priority; if it means enough to you, you will find the time.

Good Luck

jgreenwoodii Wed, 02/11/2009 - 15:45

It all depends on how bad you want it. With 24hrs in a day try to carve out 3 to put some solid study time in. If there's a will there's a way. Goodluck in your pursuit.

Justin Brenton Fri, 02/13/2009 - 02:24

The Cisco Learning Network has some great video's on the fundamentals.

Along with what you have purchased you will have enough material to pass. But do you know everything? is exactly what it states. How to pass. Not how to become a great network professional..

While these sites can assist you greatly in finding out what kinds of questions you will be asked and if you are going to use these site's I would suggest also ensuring you know all fundamentals inside out, especially Acls/Nat/Binary/Vlsm and your routing protocols.

When you get in the exam room you need to know how to troubleshoot. Your not going to get the exact simulation.

Knowing your routing protocols inside out is really going to help you pass this exam.

Don't cheat yourself.

Best of luck on your exam!! You will be fine as long as you are comfortable going into the exam.. I also suggest not to study the day of the exam or do very little of it.. Review the night before the exam and get a good night sleep.

Hope this helps, Please rate if so

This Discussion