For no apparent reason CAR has stopped working.
We tried running reports from CAR but no data is returned. We tried a manual purge of the database and this took two attempts before the process ran. When this finished we performed a "reload all call detail records". This process took nearly 7 hours to complete and we checked the event log and saw a "complete" status here.
The problem is that when we run a CDR report there is no data returned. The CDR load parameters are set for continuous loading 24/7 and load CDR only.
The CUCM cluster was rebooted yesterday and we still have the same problem.