I have a small design question regarding provisioning manager. Our Customer has the following setup:
- about 100 sites to be deployed. All using the same CUCM cluster and unity cluster
- All sites are in the same country = same dialplan
- On every site there will be managers/assistant/standard users
- All these type of users can have different calling rights
o Standard user 1 can be allowed international calls
o Standard user 2 can be allowed only local calls
- Depending on the user type (manager/assistant/standard user) different phone button templates and softkeytemplates will be used.
- No line/device approach ï Every site has 5 CSS'es: CSS_SITEX_Internal,CSS_SITEY_National,â¦)
- All sites will be administrated (Move / add / Changes) using provisioning manager by 1 entity (eg an external company)
My first idea was the following approach:
- Globally configure subscriber types (manager/assisten/â¦)
- 1 Domain
- 5 Service Areas for each site (1 for every COR)
But that would create 500 Service Areas.. in 1 domain.. Wouldn't that decrease manageability?
Second idea was the following
- Globally configure subscriber types (manager/assistant/â¦)
- 1 domain for each site
- 5 Service areas in each domain.
But then, as I read trough the docs, âDomain Users are assigned taks privileges within a single domain.â So that would mean I need 100 accounts for my external company..
Also, wouldn't I have to recreate all provisioning attributes every time I need to add a new site? I want to have a simple way to add new site..
Thanks for your imput!!