Views
Helpful
Replies

Line 2 in SRST mode

sebastiandm
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I have a remote site working off CCM 4.2 and the users have the main number AAAA as line 2 on all the phones in their office and their extensions as line 1. Therefore incoming calls ring all phones(line2) during normal operation and i need to replicate this setup in SRST mode. Below is the relevant config:

call-manager-fallback

max-conferences 8 gain -6

transfer-system full-consult

limit-dn 7940 2

timeouts interdigit 4

ip source-address 192.168.X.X port 2000

max-ephones 24

max-dn 30 dual-line

system message primary Oops link is gone

dialplan-pattern 1 25.. extension-length 4 extension-pattern 25..

alias 1 AAAA to abcd

time-format 24

date-format dd-mm-yy

I have tried using the alias command but this only maps the main number to one extension and not all the phones.IOS is currently c2800nm-ipvoicek9-mz.124-22.T.bin .

Any ideas ??

2 Replies 2

sebastiandm
Level 1
Level 1

Any takers ??

Check the SRST set up, In there may be the default setting to control the number of lines which can register when in SRST mode- maybe the default is 1 for all phones. Don`t forget that in theory all phones which have a SRST reference point can register on a first come first served basis- this includes lines as well so normally to stop phones, lines getting all the license the number of lines are restricted

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: