Issue Scenario :
1. Customer dial the number.
2. Agent not available at his/her extension
3. So voice mail read the mssage.
4. So after beep sound customer leave the messages on it.
5. Once if agent avail the extension the Message Waiting Indicator not indicating the message.
I have completed Following Task for the Call Manager and Unity Connection:
Call Manager 6.1
1. Voicemail Ports (SCCP) has been configured from 7502 -7506
2. Message Waiting Directory number has been configured.
3. Voice Mail Pilot No. has been configured â7500â
4. Voice Mail Profile has configured named âUnity Connectionâ
5. Voice Mail Line Group has configured named âCisco UCâ
6. Hunt List has been configured named âCisco UC1â
7. Hunt Pilot No. has configured â7500â.
8. SIP Trunk for the Unity Connection has been created.
9. Route Pattern for the Unity Connection has created.
10. SIP Security Profile has been configured.
Unity Connection 2.1
1. I have configured the Phone system.
2. Port Group has been configured.
3. Enabled Message Waiting Indicators at port group.
4. Unity ports (SCCP) has configured.
5. I have created the users and set their passwords as well.
6. I have also checked the Voicemail User template.
7. Created the Distribution List called âVoicemail Extensionâ
8. Checked the setting of Call Routing both Forwarding and Opening Greeting.
Kindly help me solve this issue.