Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 6.1 call transfer problem

v_bashaev
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

we're experiencing an annoying problem with Cisco UCM 6.1 (version 6.1.2.1000-13).

The problem is that now and then call transfer function stops working - you press the softkey and no result follows. Can be cured by restarting CallManager service on the publisher server. The cluster is comprised of two identical MCSs, on the same switch so it can't be related to sync problems. Of course it's not about css/partitions as phones and numbers remain the same.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

6 Replies 6

Afragoso2009
Level 1
Level 1

I had the same Problem but with the PSTN call :

I had uncked the MEDIA TERMINATION POINT REQUIRED on the Gateway

Plea try

Hi, check if you have a database replication problemsor alerts using the RTMT or cli options.

Hope this help

David

pemelend
Level 4
Level 4

hi

does it fail with all phones, or just some?

Do you see any specific error on the ip phone?

Txs

Pedro

Could anyone please e-mail me if they find a fix, I am having the same issue. Thanks..

What I'm thinking about is that it first started when we applied a 'cisco-cheat code' provided by cisco to enable pickups within hunt groups. It is a special string that you enter in the field in system settings. It is said that it might cause some bugs and that though provided by cisco you use it on your own risk.

Did you enter any codes in the field "cisco support use"?

Hi, have you found any solution yet?

As I can confirm the same problem on very similar configuration as you've posted (one MCS is a year older than the other).

And yes I have to restart Callmanager service once a week as well. The only applied patch was ciscocm.CSCsm71662.cimserver.snmp.leak.cop.sgn to fix cim process memory leak.

Has anyone tried to upgrade to 6.1.3?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: