Here is the configuration:
- 1 main site in "hub_none" location
- 1 remote site in "B14" location
- "B14" configured with 96Kbps.
- 15 phones and 2 mgcp endpoints in location "B14"
1) incoming call from pstn on the remote gw
2) remote site operator phone answer the call
3) RTMT do not show any bandwidth consumned in "B14" location
4) operator initiate a transfert to remote site extension (same device pool, same location)
5) G.729 MOH is played from central site
6) RTMT show 72Kbps available in the location
7) operator try to terminate the transfert but it's impossible because location "B14" get OutOfRessource (cf. RTMT)
Can anyone help me understanding why CUCM refuse to complete the transfert ?
Thanks a lot.